TSolder – Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors
Last Minute - Sale end in 00h 13m 00sLimited stock! 5447 people are viewing this and 2544 purchased it.
Do you still have trouble in doing some wire connecting job? Find it hard to deal with? Don’t worry, our durable, reliable, Waterproof Solder Wire Connectors will be here to make your work easy and well done!
Repair and protect wires easier and more effectively with this solder wire connector!
This connector works better, is easier to use, and last longer than electric tape. This waterproof connector set includes 4 sizes of wire connectors to fit most types of wiring. With its high-durability, it can protect your wires from weather-damages, force, and even pests.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Can be ideal use in marine and automobile applications
- EASY TO USE – No need to crimp, just heat then complete. An easy one step connection of wires, soldered, insulated and sealed
- FANTASTIC DESIGN – Dual-walled design ensures waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion. Outside polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength; Hot melt adhesive & solder inside ensures wires tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal.
- CONVENIENT – Specific color for specific size, easy to identify and pick up for use.Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside.
- FAST AND SIMPLE PROCESS – One-Step solder and seal process for all your connections.
- WATERPROOF – The insulation tubing has a unique dual-walled design; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures a waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION – Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at the wire size chart on the box.
- COMPLIANT WITH ALL RELEVANT STANDARDS – Our heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2015, SGS and CE standards.
How to Use:
- Prepare wires
- Select correct heat shrinkable butt connector
- Strain the wires and fix it into the prefluxed solder sleeve
- Evenly heat the connector by heat gun until absolutely melted and fully recovered
- Remove the connector from heat gun and wait it cooled
- Material: Tinned copper
- Colors & Size:
White Connectors (26-24 AWG)
Red Connectors (22-18 AWG)
Blue Connectors (16-14 AWG)
Yellow Connectors (12-10 AWG)